The week's cocktail (October 14), was the Bloody Mary, recipe from here, I think. I only think, because I didn't make this week's drink. My husband was the bartender/chef this week. I was at the Winchester Mystery House on a tour and running late so he took over.
- 32 ounces tomato juice (or try using Clamato juice, my favorite)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon tabasco
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground caraway seed
- 1/2 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon ground celery seed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces vodka (optional)
I had never had a Bloody Mary before and these were, again, very tasty. What a way to get your vegetables!
The drink for this week is a Dark and Stormy. Looking forward to another one!