1. FINISH baby clothes quilt.
2. Sew 4 out of 7 days each week.
3. Walk/exercise 15 minutes each day.
I did, in fact, finish the quilt -- thank goodness -- it was really weighing on me that it took so long. I tried to figure out how long I had the clothes. The earliest picture I had was from March 2017.
For July, my goals are:
1. Clean the kitchen every night before bed.
2. More sewing
3. Less TV
4. Sell the stuff on ebay that we didn't sell at the yard sale (I'll take pictures and post them).
5. Finish Nate's quilt.
I need to work on my eating and exercise, but that's got to be in the back of my mind.