Wednesday - basted duvet cover
Thursday - nothing
Friday - nothing
Saturday - finished duvet cover
Sunday - made pillow cases, pillow
Monday - worked on American Jane quilt
Finally got some sewing in. I finished my YD's duvet cover this weekend and it's on her bed. I made two pillow cases to go with it and a small pillow -- mostly to use up the fabric, but it looks nice with the coordinating pillows.
Started the quilting on the American Jane quilt. I'm going to quilt three lines by each seam. I think that will look nice.
To see how others did or to check in, head on over to the 15 minute challenge at Life In Pieces.