Friday, January 1, 2016

Birthday Buddy!


The trip to Ohio/Indiana for the wedding, also involved attending my grand nephew's first birthday.  He was born on my birthday in 2014.  So, I was finally able to meet my birthday buddy -- it was at his first birthday, but better late than never.  He is such a cutie!







The birthday party was probably really fun, but I locked the keys in the trunk of the rental car (when I left to get ice) and spent the good part of three hours waiting for a locksmith to open the car .. I was so frustrated with myself .. and what a waste of time.  After the party, we went to my nephew's house for games and general fun stuff.

 

 

Some final shots of me and my husband as the "I" in Indy.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my rolly poly baby it was good to see you

Kate said...

I hate that you only get one key with rental cars. Your birthday buddy is definitely a little cutie. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy more of the party.

Marti said...

What a cutie! And there is someone who will never forget your birthday. lol

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...