Wednesday, July 11, 2018

For Sale .. on eBay

I've listed a few things on eBay recently .. first some bindings for my son, some transformer dvds, a pair of snowboarding goggles, and finally a Russel Wright serving bowl ...

 
 


The bowl was my grandmother's and it came with some other dishes that my sister sent me a while ago.  They are now my every day dishes, but I don't use this so I thought I would sell it.  There's also a pitcher that I'd like to sell.  If this sells for enough, I'll sell that too.  If it doesn't, then I'll wait and sell both in the fall/closer to Christmas.

I'm actually looking to buy more of the plates on eBay .. wish I could just swap.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...