Saturday, December 5, 2020

Cars

So, yesterday morning as I was settling down to work, we got a knock on the door from our neighbor.  He said there was some sort of accident down the road and that there were lights blinking on the cars...

This is what we walked down to see.  The black car plowed into the white car which plowed into mine.  The driver of the black car was no where to be found ...

The white car belongs to my son-in-law.








Unfortunately, the side of my car that already had damage was not touched so I will have to take care of that myself :(.

Crazy.

 

3 comments:

Katie said...

Glad nobody was hurt.

Kate said...

That's not a good start to anyone's day. At least no one was hurt. Hopefully the police can find the driver of the car.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Oh wow. I too am glad no one was hurt, but that would be so irritating. I hope your insurance covers it, and they find the culprit.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...