Thursday, September 22, 2022

Beers in Seattle

I went to Seattle recently to hang out with Nevada.  It was a wonderful weekend of Doctor Who, eating, walking, and drinking beer -- and wine too.

The first beer was with Thai food, Singha.  We went there after walking around Green Lake and it was really hot, so the beer was great!  It probably would have been great anyway.

The next one was at a restaurant called Giddy Up Burgers.


Of course I can't remember what beer I had -- but it was a porter or a stout.  Probably a stout.  We also had some food.

After that we went to Ruben's where I had a Robust Porter.


and then on to Obec Brewing, where I had another dark beer.  I believe this was Porter #3.

 

I enjoyed all the dark beers; probably, the first one the best (the one I can't remember).


Our last meal was at The Yard Cafe.  I think what I had was their High Water Campfire Stout -- but it might have been something else because it looks like they change their beers often.


 
It was a great weekend.  Can't wait for the next time.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I appreciate that you went to Seattle and just had a bunch of beer! What fun!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...