Thursday, February 2, 2023

Goals - Monthly Update - January

I am one day late with this, but wanted to keep track of the walking I'm doing and my weight, as well as some of my other goals.  So here goes.

    Fitbit miles : 80.25
    Weight - 0 lbs lost; 0 lbs gained (this is a win since I was up two pounds earlier in the month)
    We did our cocktail this month.
    Watched more episodes of the Prisoner.
    Made one new recipe.
    Looked into taking Spanish
    Got some pictures hung in the house


My goals for February:

    Sign up for Spanish
    Continue walking regularly
    Cocktail (Chocolate Covered Strawberry Martini)
    Continue with the Prisoner
    Go to Gallifrey One
    Make another new recipe

anything else from the list I can do ...

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on all your January achievements. No gain is always a win on the weight end of things. Good luck with your plans for February.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...