Thursday, June 3, 2010

The 200th Post

Soooo, this is my 200th post. Hard to believe. I wanted to make this something special but decided to just upload pictures of my finished pinwheel sampler quilt.

It's hard to take a picture to see the whole thing, and even with seeing the whole quilt you can't see the quilting.  


This is the quilt on one of the beds.  I guess it is a lap-sized quilt - somewhere around 60 x 60.


This shows the backing as well.  I think it looks pretty good.

Anyway, happy posting!!




2 comments:

Katie said...

turned out excellent! WTG on the 200th post - I might break 1000 this year If I can think of like 300 more awesome things to say (not likely)

Anna said...

Now you need to put up curtains on the bedroom windo to match the pinwheel quilt!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...