Monday, September 14, 2026

Trip around Lake Superior - Day 3

We left Cedarburg and headed north to Michigan and Eagle Harbor.  I am trying to lose the "gotta hurry up and get there mentality." So along the way, we stopped to see Lake Michigan.




Beautiful! That's why they're called the Great Lakes.

Then on to the UP and Eagle Harbor.  

We stopped in Houghton for lunch -- to make sure we didn't get to the Lake Breeze too early.

After that, we stopped at the Wood'n Spoon for some Thimbleberry Jam. 


And, then finally to the Harbor.  I didn't take any pics of the Lake Breeze this time, but here are some photos from the first day there.









No comments:

Trip around Lake Superior - Day 3

We left Cedarburg and headed north to Michigan and Eagle Harbor.  I am trying to lose the "gotta hurry up and get there mentality....