Friday, October 22, 2010

Goals revisited

So for my earlier post, I have completed one of my "mini"goals and am working on another. 

The first completed it the CLM exam, taken on September 30.  I am, however, planning on re-taking it because I am not confident I passed.  Also, until I receive notice I think I should continue to focus.  I'm not sure I shouldn't continue anyway because there is a lot of stuff that I have learned in the study sessions.

The second, is not really a completion, but rather a forced achievement.  We have had four TVs go up, break, stop working, in our house over the last month, so we have a forced moratorium on TV.  That's a good thing.  Now I just need to break away from the mindless computer games .. at least show some restraint. :)

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...