Thursday, January 11, 2018

TBT, circa 1963-1964


Don't you just love the socks with the flip-flops look?  This is me on the front walkway at my parents' house, I'm guessing the end of summer 1964 -- just before kindergarten. But since I don't have the original photo, yet, I can't be sure.


This is me and my sister, Rachel, probably around my 4th birthday, again on the front walkway at my parents' house.  I had this long blonde curly hair, which was cut short when I was five.  I've pretty much worn my hair short most of my life, with the exception of a few years in high school and then again about 4 years ago.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Cute family photos.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...