Saturday, January 27, 2018

Quilting

Here's the baby quilt I'm working on, for my first grand daughter -- I would have loved to make it pink, but her parents wanted green and grey.  I'm about 75% done with the quilting. 



I'm working on a knitted blanket too .. but I haven't gotten very far.

and here's the other blanket.  I've been working on it some. If I keep at it I might finish by the end of February -- which is what I'm aiming for.



 I'm really struggling with it -- I think because it isn't pieced.  I've decided what the backing will be -- aqua, black, and white (Shark's colors).

I'll do something like this.  I am looking forward to getting to that point -- and the quilting.




I finished one of the the pillows for my daughter -- I'm really happy with how it turned out.  




2 comments:

Kate said...

You've got some fun projects started and finished. I really like the baby quilt. Happy stitching this week.

Katie said...

You can always make your granddaughter a second quilt. My kids each had about 4-6 quilts and only one matched their room

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...