Friday, November 7, 2008

devil cat


So, we took a kitten in when he was about a day old. Bottle fed him and took care of his other needs like a mother cat (well sort of). Now he's grown up and attacks people like a maniac. He can be loving an affectionate -- but when he attacks he is terrifying. Last night, when I got up in the middle of the night, as I came back to bed he grabbed hold of my upper arm and really dug his claws in. so how do you deal with that.

Anyway, in spite of his obvious flaws, I just love this cat.

So, I live with the devil cat. He stays in my room most of the time. Sleeps on my pillow. I try to read his moods but I constantly don't get it.

Here's a picture of the devil cat as a teeny weeny -- okay, it didn't work. the picture is too big. I'll try again later.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...