Saturday, November 15, 2008

Work

So I anticipate next week being a really tough week -- not so much the work but definitely the people. I've got to do reviews and I am not looking forward to it. I am really thankful that I have a job and that we are not experiencing lay offs.

I wonder how things are going to go. I'm not really worried or at least I'm trying not to be. I am hearing more and more stories of lay offs and there is a part of me that is freaking out inside. It's not us, not yet.

And with all this, I fear that the people with whom I work are going to make my life miserable next week. Not all of them, but some will.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...