Friday, November 13, 2009

Puzzling ..

Things to do this weekend:

1 -- see if I can find a tutorial on photoshop so I can use the program Kelly gave me last year - no, Paul gave it to me but Kelly was the one who recommended it

2 -- check with Katie on how to get pictures to show up where I want them in/on my blog

3 -- get the three other fabrics for my star quilt

4 -- if I can't do 3, I'll start on my next sock monkey quilt.

5 -- read

6 -- yoga

7 -- find two new meals for next week

8 -- grocery shopping ... costco ... church

9 -- if they don't come to see us, go and visit Michael, Brieanna, and Mikey

10 -- take 10 pictures

11 -- read the next chapter in my CLM study guide/book

1 comment:

Katie said...

for #1 - adobe.com has good tutorials - we recommend them to our clients.

for #2 - I posted a response to your comment on my blog.

If I was closer I would show you how to do both things.

you forgot the most important part of the weekend - HAVE FUN

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...