Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finishing ..


I haven't had much to say lately so I'm not saying anything.  However, I am supposed to blog once a week and the last time I did was last Wednesday so here I am again.  I finished the quilt top for my pinwheel sampler.


I'm hoping to get the backing and binding tomorrow night .. we'll see what I come up with.

My niece, Katie, comes to visit on Friday.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I don't know if there's anything she wants to do while she's here or if she's just coming to hang out with her grandparents.

I don't know how many more blocks I have to make on my other pinwheel sampler, but it's coming together -- probably a couple more weeks.

1 comment:

Katie said...

We can do whatever. I do want to see G&G but you as well.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...