Monday, March 26, 2018

Belated Happy Birthday ...

I am a day late with this post but yesterday was my YD's 29th birthday.  She, several friends, my OD, and my husband and I all went to Napa.  I had thought this would be a simple trip with just a few of us, but it turned into a party .. including a limo (or mini bus to be precise).
We started at her house at 8 a.m.


We first went to Alpha Omega - my OS has a membership there.  The atmosphere was great.



Then we went to Merryvale - atmosphere and wine were both great.



Then we had lunch at Tra Vigne Pizzeria -- great food. (No pics ...)

We ended at Raymond -- which ended up being rather disappointing.  The wine was not up to the standards we expect.  Not sure why.  We tasted wines we don't normally get from them and none were very good.  We're members there so I hope this is just an aberration -- if not, we'll have to cancel our membership.





So anyway.  Happy Birthday to my youngest ... next year will be her 30th (and my 60th).


1 comment:

Kate said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. Happy belated birthday to OD!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...