Thursday, May 3, 2018

April/May Goals - The List Update

First the April wrap-up .. I think my goal achievement for April was almost a total bust.  The only thing I actually did was #5, making burp cloths for my grandaughter.

Oh, I actually made hot cross buns -- that might count as a bread ... of course, that may have been in March.




I actually liked all my April goals, but I'm guessing it's either too many things or I just don't care about any of it as much as I thought.

So for May:

1. Finish baby clothes quilt
2. Send birthday cards to my sister and Cooper (henceforth CS)
3. Delete Angry Birds (target date 5/15)
4. Sew more / watch less TV

and for something new this month ...

5. Run at least one morning / week

As for the List, here are a few I'd like to get to work on:

Knit blanket for grandchild #5
Make a dessert souffle
Work on decluttering
Make a new soup
Make a new bread
Go to a minor/major league baseball game (doing that this Sunday!)
Make pillowcases for me
Take a Saturday morning walk
Go the movies with my husband

None of these is/are difficult or wacky, I just need to remember I want to do them (and then actually do them).  Wish me luck ...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck on all your May goals. Hope the running one day a week works out. I try to get to the gym 3 days a week and usually manage 2. Just remember the something is better than nothing.

Katie said...

Put them on your fridge or bathroom mirror.

I think you can totally do these. I didn’t even make a May list because I didn’t even notice May started! Lol

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...