Thursday, May 31, 2018

May Update / June Goals

So, without even looking at what my goals were this month, I know I didn't get very far, but here's the list anyway ...

1. Finish baby clothes quilt - not finished -- though it is quilted and ready for binding.

2. Send birthday cards to my sister and CS -- got 50% of this done (missed sending a card to my sister).

3. Delete Angry Birds (target date 5/15) - Done. 



4. Sew more / watch less TV - not an easily quantifiable goal.  I guess I need to be more specific.

5. Run at least one morning / week - total bust. (To be fair we had a lot of stuff going on and I don't feel guilty at all.)

Now for June:

1. FINISH baby clothes quilt.
2. Sew 4 out of 7 days each week.
3. Walk/exercise 15 minutes each day.

I also want to try and get NS's quilt done.  We'll see how that works -- I need to get batting and backing -- though for the backing I may use some that I already have -- and since they live in Arizona I may not want to add batting to keep the quilt thinner and more usable.

Guess that's all I'm going to aim for.  If things are looking up by mid-month, I may decide to add more goals.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Seems reasonable. I joined the summer reading program so I plan to do some reading.

Kate said...

Sometimes life just has other plans. May was pretty busy. Good luck with your June goals!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...