Saturday, June 30, 2018

July Goals/June Update

So, here are my June goals.  

1. FINISH baby clothes quilt.
2. Sew 4 out of 7 days each week.
3. Walk/exercise 15 minutes each day.

I did, in fact, finish the quilt -- thank goodness -- it was really weighing on me that it took so long.  I tried to figure out how long I had the clothes. The earliest picture I had was from March 2017.





I've been sewing -- not so much 4 days a week, but when I do it's for at least a half hour -- and the walking has gone out the window with the treadmill.

For July, my goals are:

1. Clean the kitchen every night before bed.
2. More sewing
3. Less TV
4. Sell the stuff on ebay that we didn't sell at the yard sale (I'll take pictures and post them).
5. Finish Nate's quilt.

I need to work on my eating and exercise, but that's got to be in the back of my mind.



1 comment:

Kate said...

Good luck with your July goals. I'm right there with you on getting the steps in each day.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...