Friday, August 3, 2018

Buffalo


Image from here.
 not the animal type, but the city ... and my first time ever in Canada.

My OD was having surgery and I went to Buffalo to be there for her.  Surgery is scary even if you are a doctor.  It may be scarier if you're a doctor because you know all the things that can and do go wrong.

Anyway, we spent most of the time after her surgery (which was uneventful and successful), watching TV and movies.  I helped her by getting her cup o noodles and tea and water. 

The last night I was there, we went to Niagara Falls. 






The falls are absolutely amazing, well worth the effort. 


 The following morning, before going to the airport, we drank coffee near Lake Erie.  (I have now seen 4 of the 5 Great Lakes.  Apparently, Lake Ontario is close by but we didn't have the time to go and see it.  Next time.)


  
The Buffalo Light.
 




1 comment:

Katie said...

You never visited Rachel when she lived there? We went several times then as an adult I have gone to niagra from my friends in Toronto. It’s so pretty

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...