Sunday, August 5, 2018

Next Project - The Mermaid Quilt

My YD's BFF from college is having a baby, a girl, and I'm going to make her a quilt, with mermaid colors.  Here are the fabrics for the quilt.


Here's the backing fabric.


I got 4 5/8 yards.  I figured 3 might not be enough and so I got the extra yard -- then the 5/8 was end of bolt so it was half price.

My husband and I went to see a movie tonight.  The Darkest Minds.  I recommend it.  Anyway, that constitutes a movie date (which is on my list #50).  The other thing that I discovered is that there is another Transformer movie coming out around Christmas.  That means I should be able to sell the DVDs. Yay!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Do you have the mermaid print? I might has some of it in helps I can send you. I may have it at my other house though. I can check

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...