Friday, January 8, 2021

Curtains - Phase One

Per the usual, I didn't take any before pictures of the curtains, but you can see them in the background of this picture. Dragging all over the floor.  That's my #1 grandson .. can't believe he's almost a teenager.
 
 
Here's a close up on the curtain.
 

And here's how the curtains look now.  Much better.  There are curtains in my bedroom that I need to hem as well -- and there are some in the living room that aren't quite high enough that I will need to re-hem.


 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Go you! I want to see more of the remodeled house! If it weren’t for covid we would come visit.

Kate said...

The curtains look great. Not one of my favorite things to do, so congrats on getting those done.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...