Sunday, February 28, 2021

Oh, Crepe!

So, last night I was watching the Great British Baking Show and one of the things that they made was a crepe cake.  It inspired me to make crepes this morning.

I got the recipe from here.

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 Tablespoons butter


The batter was a little lumpy -- that needs to be worked out next time -- my butter wasn't completely melted and that might have been part of the problem.



They turned out great!  What a quick and easy breakfast.  Now I need to figure out how to add other stuff and make them even better. 
 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yum I love crepes!!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...