Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Saying Goodbye

My sweet, devil cat died yesterday.  He had been with us basically since he was born.  Here he is being bottle fed.

 

When we first got him, we didn't want to leave him at home because he was so tiny, so we took him with us in a shoe box. I can remember people asking me what he was -- he didn't even look like a cat.

 

Somehow he learned to eat and drink on his own.

Here he is looking all sweet.

Lately, he's been the subject of all my pictures because I had no other subjects around and because I knew his time was coming to an end.






3 comments:

Vivian said...

What a majestic looking cat! My heart is breaking for you!!

Katie said...

Oh so sorry for your loss. She was so pretty

Kate said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a very pretty kitty.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...