Tuesday, May 2, 2023

April Goals - Update

So here's how I did last month:

  • Continue walking on treadmill -- I stopped because I am having some plantar fasciitis
    • 52.84 miles in April, for a total of 338.16 this year
  • Couch to 5K - do 3x week  - again the plantar fasciitis stopped me from doing this
  • Work on Mackenzie's blanket - nada
  • Work on Mackenzie's quilt - I did order some fabric for this
  • Deep clean 1 room - basically cleaned my room -- not so deep but I did wash the windows, base boards, around the doors
  • Make plan for organizing sewing room - nothing planned
  • Weight - I thought I was down another pound but when I weighed myself on May 1, I was the same as April 1 :( - boo
  • Keep food diary (eat three fresh veggies/fruits per week) - nope
  • April Cocktail  - done -- I'll have to post pictures
  • Make new recipe - nope
  • Get plants to plant - I got one lavender plant which is hanging outside my bedroom door



May goals:
  • Do Exercises for Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Pain (so that I can start walking again).
  • Work on Mackenzie's quilt
  • Work on Grinch quilt
  • Deep clean 1 room
  • Sewing room ideas
  • Weight - do the food tracker thing
  • May cocktail
  • New recipe
  • Plants

1 comment:

Kate said...

Plantar Fasciitis is absolutely no fun. Hopefully you can get healed and back to your exercise plan. No loss is a bummer, but at least you didn't gain. Fingers crossed your May is better than April.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...