Sunday, October 16, 2011

The List

So, last weekend I completed two more items on my list for 2011.

I completed #51"go to the Shreve's wedding", which I posted about in one of my previous posts, and on the same weekend I completed #23 "Try a different color of toe nail polish".


excuse my feet but I needed to show the polish!! I normally stick with red with a flower, or even blue with a snowflake, but I chose purple with a tornado on it.

I will complete another this coming weekend when I go to Las Vegas for a conference .. I'm quite excited.

3 comments:

Shay said...

Okay I want to know how you do those toenails...they look AWESOME!

Congratulations on crossing another thing off your list.

Have you thought about making this an annual event and inviting other people to participate? I'd love to do a list of 50 things to do in 2012 and I bet tons of other people would too!

Kate said...

Very cool polish. Congrats on getting two things crossed off your list.

Anna said...

so glad you got some things crossed off your list. I don't even know where my list is!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...