Thursday, September 3, 2015

Cocktail Wednesday - Strawberry Daiquiri

So I was such a slacker last week that I didn't even get my Cocktail Wednesday post up before the next week.  I had never had a Strawberry Daiquiri before.  Not sure why.  Maybe I was afraid it would be too rummy.

I got the recipe from here.



Ingredients:

6 cups ice
4 oz. frozen strawberries
1/2 cup sugar
1/8 cup lime juice
1/2 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup rum
1/4 cup lemon lime soda

Basically, I put it all in the blender and blended.





It was great.

I've been liking all the cocktails lately so I'm no longer sure which one is my favorite!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yum, I have had a strawberry daiquiri before. Those are really good. Yours certainly look pretty.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers