Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Bread ...

I have no idea how I was able to come up with a post every day last month.  I am trying to do two a week now and am struggling.

It's 10 days until Christmas and I am, as usual, nowhere near ready.

I just started making bread on Wednesday night this week.  I made two batches, both for the office but with two loaves for us to enjoy  -- one from each batch.




My OD is going to be here for about 10 days beginning tomorrow night.  I'm taking off work and hoping to spend some quality time together.  I'd like to try some new soups and breads while she's here.

1 comment:

Kate said...

The bread looks great! Hope you got lots of time with OD and the rest of the family this holiday season.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers