Sunday, December 3, 2017

December and Pillows



I finished the pillow cases and got them to my daughter; this is what they look like.





So the thing I am try for the next 30 days is to meet my 10,000 step goal every day this month.  (I just realized that to meet my 1,200 mile goal for the year I need to walk at least 4 miles a day for the rest of the month so those two things work together.)

I want to start sewing 15 minutes a day too, but that will need to wait -- to achieve a greater chance of success.

1 comment:

Kate said...

The pillows turned out beautifully, nice color grouping. Good luck with with your step goal for the month. I'm trying to do better on that front too.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...