You know I have my list -- which I need to look at so I can see where I stand --anyway, one of my goals this year is to post 2x a week.
I'm having trouble thinking of content. It's not that my life is busier or less/more interesting (though I don't think I've been doing as much since Nevada moved to Seattle). I guess I'm just not taking the time to write -- it may be that I'm watching too much TV or that because so many people have stopped blogging, I'm not as interested. Or perhaps because I'm spending more time commuting and am therefore more tired at night ..
Anyway, I need to have a plan of attack, which I'll take this weekend to think what that might be. It's a long weekend to which I'm adding Gallifrey One (Doctor Who convention) and my DIL's baby shower. That won't actually give me more time to think -- but it will give me more to write about.
SMART stands for
- Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
- Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
- Achievable (agreed, attainable).
- Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
- Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).
Me, in a thimbleberry patch .. surprising I didn't get lost.