Sunday, March 21, 2021

Rocket Man - 1st finish of 2021

 Here is my original design for Rocket Man.

 

Here is the quilt in process .. from my previous post.





The binding is clipped in this one .. you can't see all the threads that needed to be hidden.  I should have taken a picture.  I was able to sew the binding on in one night !

This is after it was washed.  All wonderfully crinkly and everything.

The back.  It looks great.  I really did not enjoy making this quilt. Not sure why - I mean it was an original design.  Usually I am excited to finish them, but not this time.  This time I lingered over it.  But it's done and given away.


No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...