Thursday, September 3, 2026

2026 - Update

 So, I have a bunch of things to cross off my list.  I plan to blog more regularly, now that I'm retired.

 #2 - I went to Gallifrey One with Nevada and met up with my nephew.  Link to photos.

#11 - Go to beach. In April, we went to Ocean Isle, NC, with myYD and family. 

Then in May (right before Memorial Day) we went to Florida with my DIL and her husband.

#12 - Visit with Jennifer and David. Spent the day with them in August -- it was beastly hot.  The only evidence I have of the visit is a picture of an owl we saw on our walk.


#15 - Plant more rosemary and mint.  Done - but we'll see how well it does.

#17 - Visit MS - we visited in April for his birthday and then again in July (right before I retired).


#18 - Visit YS & family - will post on this later
#23 - Spend time with sister(s) - will post later

#24 - RETIRED - as of August 1, 2026!!

#26 - Coffee with Amanda - no evidence but we got together in April.
#28 - Go to Eagle Harbor - more later
#30 - Go to Sault Ste Marie  - more later
#33 - Go to California - April and then again in July (for work)
#41 - Get a new laptop - Done
#46 - Become a grandma again - As of July 8, 2026 - try this link
#47 - Find a church - Done

No comments:

2026 - Update

 So, I have a bunch of things to cross off my list.  I plan to blog more regularly, now that I'm retired.  #2 - I went to Gallifrey One ...