Sunday, February 18, 2018

Always Take a Banana to a Party

I went to Gallifrey One again this year, with Nevada and my nephew Jay.  (#6 on the List).  Turns out there was a baby shower for my SIL on the Saturday of Galli, so I was only able to attend on Friday.

Fortunately, Friday was a good day -- there were interviews with Sylvester McCoy (Doctor #7) and Sophie Aldred (Ace), David Bradley (Doctor #1 and Walder Frey of GoT), and Stephen Moffet (Doctor Who and Sherlock show runner).  Nevada and I also went to a cocktail reception with the Classic Who actors and others.


After the reception, we went back to our room and ate apple and cheese and then went to a trivia night -- btw I suck at Doctor Who trivia.  I knew maybe 2 answers to the questions.



It's over for this year .. :(.  now looking forward to 2019 ..

1 comment:

Kate said...

Looks like you had a great time.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers