Monday, September 22, 2008
only 4 more days ...
to the weekend ... until I have time to sleep in and make plans. I finished sewing the top for my quilt today -- i just need to finish the sashing and then add the borders. I may need to add extra borders on the side to make it the right size ... well, we'll just see how it goes. I may need my quilting expert's help to finish. I'm so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trip around Lake Superior - Day 3
We left Cedarburg and headed north to Michigan and Eagle Harbor. I am trying to lose the "gotta hurry up and get there mentality....
-
I have never done this sort of thing before (unless you count Favorite Things Friday ... ) but I am participating in a Quilting Meet & ...
-
My favorite thing this week is sheets that have been dried on a clothesline (check out FTF and join in the fun). I love the smell of the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment