Wednesday, June 17, 2009

birthdays ...

Happy Birthday cousin Jon - where ever you are. Yesterday was Granny's b-day - she would have been 109 today. Tomorrow is Karen Styles birthday. Thursday is Paul McCartney's birthday! He's 60-something, more than 64 because I remember hearing someone commenting about that -- y'know the song "When I'm 64".

Went to the gym today. Ran 1 mile, plus a little more. If I go tomorrow, I'll just do the elliptical and then swim. I have to make brownies for the June birthdays (just mine actually) at work. I'm doing it on Thursday, just in case I bail on Friday.

Trying to think what I'd like to do for my birthday. Maybe a movie and dinner?

Five things ...

1 - loving the kitties
2 - my feet are like ice cubes
3 - wishing I didn't like playing mindless computer games
4 - need to finish my knitting projects
5 - need to start my quilt

I need to clean out the junk in my house. Stuff is nice but neat is nicer. I just spent a couple of days in a very cluttered house and I didn't like it... the first stuff I'm getting rid of is my yarn - just not sure where. Maybe I'll put it on Craigs List ... I'd like to get a little money for it, but getting rid of it is the important thing.

I also need to get my printer fixed, or get a new one. I want to get a scanner, like the one at work. Where the only thing it does is scan. I want to scan old pictures of the family and get them labeled, while there are still people around who know who the people in the pictures are. Don't know if I'll do it soon enough.

I need to clean my carpets, I need to clean the kitchen floor, I need to get dining room chairs. I need to get a hutch. I need, i need, I need. Certainly am needy.

I have two nieces and one nephew with birthdays coming up. If I were a good aunt, I would get them something. I want to, just don't know if I will...

enough for tonight.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...