Sunday, January 31, 2010


I have finished the quilt top for the monkey quilt; I ordered some backing which should arrive in the mail this week so that I can finish it. I don't know who I am giving this to yet but I am still excited to be finishing it. I just started the quilt I'm making for Robin. It's really tough because there are two weird fabrics involved. A satin and a minkee. The satin is okay to work with, the minkee is crazy hard.

However, I will persevere and get it done.

Oh, my $1 quest has been stumped -- I didn't find anything last week or this week. I even went to a yard sale and found nothing ... very frustrating! Hopefully next week will be more successful.

No comments:

N.S. Quilt - Coming Together

So, I've been working on the back for the quilt for N.S.  I'm using up a lot of my leftover flannel.  I think it looks pretty c...