Tuesday, May 28, 2013

15 Minute Challenge

Last week (5/14-20), I totally fell short on the challenge, yet again, with only one day of sewing -- I don't even remember which day it was, possibly Saturday.  I started working on the back for the American Jane quilt (or whatever I'm calling it now).  I'm piecing the rest of that fabric along with some ruler fabric I purchased at the Fat Quarter Shop.

I want to spend time sewing, but I just don't seem to have the motivation to actually do it. So this week has gone better.  Here's what's going on.

Tuesday - worked on back of AJ quilt
Wednesday - finished piecing back of AJ quilt
Thursday - cut sock monkey fabric
Friday - nothing
Saturday - sewed together two rows of quilt
Sunday - nothing
Monday - nothing

Not such a bad week but I'd like to do better.
Anyway, to see who HAS met the challenge, head over to Life In Pieces.

2 comments:

Shay said...

You had a busy week though doing other things like cleaning your house, celebrating a birthday and hosting a cook out. You're too hard on yourself.

I think you should look at your total output for the week rather than whether you get to sew every day (I certainly dont sew every day because when I get home from work Im sometimes brain dead!)

Kate said...

Looks like you had a great week. If the week before wasn't stellar, it's OK. Life does get in the way. Maybe as Shay says, the 15 Minute Challenge isn't the best way to gauge your progress or motivate yourself to sew if that's your goal.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...