The fabric. So very pretty.
I have some leftovers; not sure what I'll do with those.
The forms cut with the labels ironed and sewn on.
hard to tell where this was in the process. I can't see if the pockets were added yet, but definitely not the binding or the strap.
This was my first time making a bias binding and I was terrified so I put off finishing these until December 23rd. It turned out to be much easier than I thought and I was so mad at myself doing that.
A finished and filled kit!
Here's what I put inside -- the Altoids tin holds safety and straight pins.
and here's what my YD had to say about it. I think she liked it.
This one is for my OD. I am taking it with me to England to give to her there.
This one I gave to one of my DILs. I don't have a good picture of the fourth one :(.
*pattern, fabric, and labels from Sweetwater. I just love their stuff / projects / patterns and fabrics.