Saturday, March 11, 2017

Goals for March (Week 2)

First, let's wrap things up first.

I worked on baby clothes quilt. 



I have a lot more to do, but at least I got started.

I also added a bunch of posts for the Round Robin blog ("Letters from the Past"); years 1978 to 1971.

I didn't visit Amanda, make a block for the Grinch quilt or make one new recipe.

For this week:

1 - Visit Amanda
2 - One Grinch block
3 - two Round Robin posts
4 - work on baby quilt
5 - Make a new dish
6 - Do research on planting for the garden
7 - Straighten up my sewing room

2 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

That's a modern looking quilt. Nice work.

I was looking at the letters. I never did much mail correspondence, but I think I've saved all the letters that anyone ever sent to me. It's mostly a lost art. Most emails aren't even as elaborate and detailed as what people used to write. Guess we're mostly too busy with other stuff. Kind of sad in a way.

Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out

Kate said...

Those blocks are so cute! It's going to be a fun quilt. Hopefully you've made some progress on your goals this week.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...