Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Goals for March - Wrap Up

First the re-cap of last week:

1 - continue with the Round Robin posts - done
2 - work on my other blog -- finish adding my European vacation from two years ago - done.  If I'd realized I was so close to finishing, I might have done this before ...
3 - meet my step goal three times -- only two -- Sunday and Saturday
4 - take a hike (probably the dish).  No hike.
5 - Move my sewing room to the dining room - done (I've actually moved it back already).



6 - help my YD pack her house - done
7 - send a card and a package to my OD - didn't do.


I'm not doing another weekly goals .. I'll post goals for April later this week.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You did pretty well with your goals this month. Hope April is even better for you.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers