Friday, January 4, 2019

2018 Wrap Up

So in 2018, I completed 20 of my goals and partially completed 6 goals.  So I did about half of what I had planned. 

Here are the goals that I completed:
  • Visit Buffalo
  • make quilt for my #5 grandchild
  • attended Gallifrey One  
  • travel to Arizona
  • StoryCorps interview with grandsons
  • Send Birthday cards to my children and grandchildren 
  • Participate in the AtoZ Challenge
  • Birthday blog posts ...
  • Visit Seattle
  • Road trip (to Arizona for Thanksgiving) 
  • 1SE  (one second everyday) project
  • Work on decluttering 
  • Add to Night Before Christmas collection
  • Go to a minor/major league baseball game
  • Put money in emergency fund
  • Visit the redwoods
  • Go to Napa/wine tasting
  • Watch a sunrise

  • Go on a date with my husband to the movies (just the two of us)
  • Make a list for 2019
Here are the goals that I finished partially
  • finish WIPS (only two)
  • Blog 2x a week(I did a lot more than last year but wasn't consistent)\
  • try something new/different each month
  • Complete "Couch to 5K" (at least once)
  • Take 12 Saturday morning walks
  • Send out Christmas cards
Here are the goals that went nowhere...

1.  Go to Wales
5.  Knit a blanket for grandchild #5
7.  Continue reading 12 biographies (still in the middle of #2)
11.  Get headboard for beds.
17.  Replace grill and hubcaps on my car
19.  Have a 150,000 step week
20.  Make a dessert souffle
21.  Watch the original Star Wars trilogy
26.  Make 6 new soups
27.  Make 6 new breads
28.  Go to Nevada with Nevada??
30.  Add to Judy Bolton collection
32. 1400 FitBit miles
33.  35,000 step day
34.  Make pillowcases for me
35.  Make a photo calendar
36.  Make malted waffles
37.  Make doughnuts
38.  Organize sewing room
39.  Cover living room pillows
41.  Do something spontaneous
42.  Go to a museum
43.  Go to the beach
46.  Dinner party?
48.  Watch a sunset
51.  Get two different scotches

Pretty good.  Hopefully, 2019 will be even more successful.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on you accomplishments in 2018. Hope 2019 is as good or even better than 2018.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers