Thursday, January 17, 2019

Weekly Motivation - Goals and Whatnot

One of things that I want to do this year, that I didn't put on my list is to live healthier.  To make better choices -- eating-wise and exercise-wise.  I initially started the year doing Noom.  I think it's a good thing, but not for me right now, so I cancelled it.  It has some great ideas though, ideas regarding lifestyle change not dieting.

Anyway, I need to figure out how to get my walking/exercise in when it's yucky outside.  I need to commit to going to the gym a few times a week (until I have a treadmill I can use).  It's time.  It's time to make some short term goals -- plans. 

So my plans for this week (since it's Thursday, my week will run Friday to next Thursday):

1 - start one of the books on the list.  I'll start with the Great Gatsby.  I read it before, I think, when the movie with Robert Redford came out.  I'll read it again anyway.

2 - go to the library to get the Great Gatsby or Catch 22 (if the Great Gatsby isn't available).

3 - re-start knitting the blanket for EOW.


This isn't exactly motivational but isn't he cute?

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good luck with your plans this week. It's hard to fit in those steps when it is nasty. If you find a good way, please share.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...