Saturday, January 12, 2019

'twas the night before Christmas...

Here are the pics of the Night Before Christmas books that I got this past year.  I'll add them to my page as well.




It's been a quiet but busy week.  I haven't accomplished much. No sewing. Very little exercising.  Just hanging out. 

I think I need to make some plans.  How does that go, if you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time ... anyway if I plan to do nothing that's probably what I'll end up doing.

I need to box some stuff up to take to my daughter's and get some sheets.  That's it for plans -- oh and make sure I have stockings for the party tomorrow night -- maybe a shawl or scarf or something ... we'll see.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Winter is like that around here. Although it was free week at the Rec so we went swimming three times this week

Kate said...

You've got quite the collection. Do you display them during the Christmas season?

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...