Sunday, July 14, 2019

Goals, etc.

I've been derelict in my blogging.  No posts in so very long.  One of my goals this year was to post two times a month, but that hasn't been happening.  I'm not sure what my problem is, but I'm hoping to get back on track.

my goals for this week are:
  1. get shower gift for my YD
  2. work on scan project (old pictures/letters/photo albums)
  3. print songs for GPa's memorial
  4. two blog posts
  5. cut blocks for Baby James's quilt

Here's a picture of my baby (my YD) when she was a baby .. and now she's 30 and having one of her own.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute picture of Robin. I think you guys must have had a better camera than my mom we don’t have many good shots of us that she took.

Kate said...

Sometimes life just gets in the way. I've been having a hard time keeping up with blog reading and replying to comments on my blog. Good luck with your goals this week.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...