Friday, July 19, 2019

Project : Photo Album Scan

One of my goals this week was to work on scanning.  Right now I'm going through the photos from when we were first married and our OS was born.  I need to finish that album and keep moving on.

I had intended to work on the old pictures I had gotten from my cousin (a bunch of really old pictures ... my grandparents and their parents and maybe their grand parents ....).  Anyway, I thought I knew where the old pictures were, but when I looked for them this week, I couldn't find them so I'm working on the photo albums first.

Here are some of the pictures ..

 this was at our first apartment in Gaithersburg, Maryland

and at my parents' house ..


and this is Miss Katie ...

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the one where he looks like he’s winking! He was so bald.

Kate said...

It's a worth while endeavor. We did some of My Guy's family photos before his parents passed, but didn't get a chance to do many of them. You've got some fun shots there. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up?

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...