Thursday, January 23, 2020

$1 Challenge - Gift Tags

For the $1 Challenge, I'm supposed to buy something for $1 every week.  I may not make it every week but I'll shoot for it (though I'm already behind).

I went to JoAnn's to buy the 2019 J Bear (more on that later).  They were having an 80% off on Christmas items, so it was definitely the time to buy.

We got some candles -- these were not under a dollar -- but were 80% off.


These, however, were:


So, a couple of weeks behind .. but starting out great!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I did some $1 shopping for you in the Christmas clearance I got several packs of Christmas 8 nail polishes for $1 birthday party goodie bag prizes super cheap! If only they also had mermaid things.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...