Saturday, January 25, 2020

Cocktail Wednesday - Gin & Sin Cocktail

The first drink for Cocktail Wednesday 2020 was the Gin & Sin Cocktail.


Recipe from here.

Ingredients:


For the prep, I juiced three oranges and three lemons.  Then I put ice in the shaker, added the gin, orange juice and lemon juice, a dash of the grenadine and shook the drink and then strained it into the glasses. I forgot the lemon peel garnish.

If I were to re-do it, I would probably add simple syrup.  I made a second batch with two parts orange juice and one part lemon juice.  My SIL liked it better that way. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

So few of these I would drink (i don’t usually like cocktails). This one I probably would.

Kate said...

A very elegant looking drink. I'm not a fan of gin, so I'd probably pass on these.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...