Saturday, July 18, 2020

Birthdays ..

I somehow missed blogging about my grandsons' birthdays .. May, June, and July.

So, happy birthday to Cooper ..


to Andrew ... and to Mikey ...


and here's Nate for good measure.


We spent a week in Arizon and saw them just about every day.  We normally stay with them, but this time we rented an Airbnb with a pool in the back yard.  It worked out really well and it was great to see them. 

I worked four of the days we were there - learning how much harder it is to focus when I'm not in my element.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Andrew reminds me a little of Jones.

Kate said...

Wow those boys have certainly grown! Happy belated birthday to them all.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...